Friday, June 26, 2009

My Retarded Friend. :)

So yesterday, which is Friday, my friend whose name is Jonathan Wong, came back from Australia. But wait! Don't worry he doesn't have H1N1 kayy. He's perfectly fine. So he gave us some chocolate which is like totally yummy. He hasn't changed much except that maybe he's now A LITTLE and only A LITTLE taller than me. But don't worry... i shall outgrow him! Or else i'll never hear the end of it.

Today he came over to my house in the morning. He just went back and that's why i'm blogging cause there's nothing else better to do. I'm going over later after i finish blogging. We're going for lunch together with his mom and dad later to this place in Batu Caves which sells very very yummy porridge. I went there once with my cousins and it was....umm...memorable i guess. Lol.

Anyways i'm signing off now. My friend's calling. Chalo, peeps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment