Saturday, September 12, 2009

Life with my retarded friend - Jonathan Wong (:



My life during the two weeks in australia was AWESOME. But of course it wouldn't be awesome without me there. Jonathan's house was sooo cool! I mean.... i dunnoo...it's just cool! I'll show you a picca of how it looks like.


This is his garage. I know, i know, you probably can't see anything but it's the only one i've got.


This is how his house looks like.


Hmm... actually when i was in the house, i mostly watched Simpsons. And that's about it. Lol, i know it's not much. It's not the kind of thing you would be going to do when you're on a holiday. Ohh! I shall post up a picture of Jonathan.


This is him! He's running away from the camera. He's not photogenic, so he says.



This is his picture when he's a small boy! He'll kill me when he sees this. ;p

Ohh! Jonathan's school looks really nice... well from the outside at least. I've never been inside it. Too bad i didn't take a picture. We went to a lot of places which was really awesome and cool.

I think i'll stop now.

P.S If it's not long enough for you, Jonathan, tell me and i can add little details. ;pp






No comments:

Post a Comment