Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Jaclyn Wong is gonna pay. :DD

You know wad? I went to centerpoint with Jac on sunday, and well she took some pictures of me which she posted on her blog. When you visit her blog don't take any notice of wad she posted and wrote there cause it's all SOOOO NOT TRUE. Cause right she sms-ing somebody worr, then suddenly holds up the phone, directly in front of my face, any sane person would think that she's trying to take my photo right? Not that I blame her, everybody wants to take my photo. :DD Teeheehe (: Then when i said, i know you trying to take my picture okay. She burst out laughing, saying, who want to take your picture worr! So i thought, fine...... Then the next thing i know, she took my picture! A retarded one too. So i covered up my face and she calls that childish. I mean come on, you would try to avoid the paparazzi if you know they're dying to snap your picture right? So please take my advice and DO NOT SIT FACE TO FACE WITH JALCYN WONGG! :DDD

1 comment:

  1. Not that I blame her, everybody wants to take my photo.

    Maybe thats cos they wanna send in to the star newspaper and win the rm50 they give out every week for the weirdest and funniest picture.

    I mean come on, you would try to avoid the PAPARAZZI if you know they're dying to snap your picture right?

    PAPARAZZI!! you think you britney spears/paris hilton kah?

    I dono whether to laugh or cry to have a sister like you. REALLY WAN.

    ReplyDelete