Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thanksgiving. (: Happy new year. (:

Happy new year everyone. ;D

It's been an awesome 2009, with school and church and the first ever conference YC has ever done. Especially school. Gahh who knows how many insults Wailee, Yanhui, Zhimin and the rest gave lah. Then on Christmas day, I received a text from Guanhong.

It says, Merry Christmas, may all insulting end today.

So i was like, oh cool. Then mana tau, new year he sent me another one. Which says, Happy new year. May all insulting start again. ;D

I seriously terzadou. So 2010 will be full of insults and meanies again. -.- Ahh well. There's a bright side. ;D ................Actually i don't know what's the bright side. Cause there's PMR and blah blah blah stuff. Anyways, thanksgiving night was plain awesome. Hahha. I made new friends. ;D They're both 10 and really cute. But still they can't beat Ezra. Too bad i forgotten their names. Teehehe (;

Oh yeah. And thank you for John and Delon for their presents. ;D I'm gonna get teeth falling off after eating all those lollipops John. (; Oh and i didn't forget, SekHao you owe me cookies and Basil owes me ice creaamm! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment