Thursday, February 18, 2010

This is an awesome post. Read it. :D

Oh well, I know i wished you already. TWICE. But since i have nothing to so and is oh-so-bored, I decided to wish you in my blog too! :D I bet you didn't expect this eh? Cause you would already think when i wished you the second time, Aww, Mel's so nice. She wished me TWO times! It would never cross your mind that I would wish you the third time! (:

Well, maybe it's a little late cause i had the whole day and i'm only doing this now but you can't blame me (: I'm a busy and important person. (: Oh well, at least there's still 1 hour 3 minutes until your birthday's OFFICIALLY OVER. So here i go!

Happy birthdayy Samuel Leeeeeeee!
You're one year older now!
Heeheh i remember Mandy thought you were a parent. When i knew that, i was wondering if she thought Ben was a parent too. Lol! (:
You told me to not get anything for you so, being the usual obedient me, didn't get you anything. (:
So since i'm obedient, you'll have to include me in your plan! Wooohooo! (:
But I didn't get you any money too. But no worries, it's Chinese New Year. You'll get your angpaus. (:
You're an awesome cg leader, don't ask me how i know since i've never been in your cg before.
I JUST KNOW LAH! (:
And may God bless you in everything you do.
And you would shine and glorify His name even more! (:

Heeehhhh! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment