Saturday, October 16, 2010

Why Georgia why.

Oh my gosh the weather's killing me man. It's just so so so hot and making me sweat my hair off. Gah! Jien Yue said, You see ah mel, the weather so hot. Then people on aircond. And when they on aircond the weather gets hotter because of the thinning of the ozone layer. It makes sense lah so i'm gonna blame the weather for making itself so hot. pfft.


You see, i wouldn't mind if i was going to a place like this and the weather was hot. Places like these should be the reason the hot hot weather existed. :D BUT NO. I'm cooped up at home and sweating my pants off. You see the sand's so white in the picture, so so so beautiful. :D

The only thing that's nice about me sitting here is that i'm listening to John Mayer. ;D Oh John Mayer is sooo good. Gives me the happy, relaxed and cool feeling you know. Yeaah i think you dont' know if you don't listen to John Mayer. SO GO LISTEN TO JOHN MAYER. Those who don't like him are pure dummies. (; hehheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment