Thursday, July 30, 2009

Report Card day.

It was report card day on thursday. So my mom AND my dad came to take my card. And you can sense that there's something wrong... Cause my dad don't usually come ..... okay fine.... my dad never comes to take my report card WITH my mom. So something's seriously wrong here.

Turns out everything was okay. Parents didn't scold me. In fact, we went to see houses in Glenmarie. My dad was like really excited lol. My mom was annoyed because my dad drove her car. LOL! weird.

Ohhh but! I got a complaint sheet from Suryati. Only 3 ppl in my class got it. Me, Choo and Guan Hong. Goshh, my mom didn't even care about the complaint sheet. Teehehe.

Ohh! Andd i want to wish Khow Yan Hui, Happy B'day! I know it's like two days late but at least i wished him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment