Friday, July 10, 2009

Something that really amazed me. ;)

OMGG man, i just found out that actually that retarded friend of mine is really really really smart... like really really smart. He got like top 20 in a total number of 8 THOUSAND students man. Goshh that totally seriously Amazed me. He doesn't look smart. But well... you know... miracles can happen. Maybe the students are all seriously dumb or something. Hahahhah. :)

Goshh, my phone got confiscated by my mom man... for getting lousy results. I don't blame her. I did suck. Ahh well, anyways Jac said that my friend looked like a person in Meet The Robinsons. I'll give you a slight idea about how my friend looks like. You just have to find the most idiotic and retarded looking and that's how my friend looks like.

UNFORTUNATELY, he's taller than me. blehhh.... and and....... he has BRACES! I think they're like the only awesome thing on him. :)


That's all for today. Will update soon. Chalo peeeeps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment