Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Reason to believe,

I've been thinking about something Sam said, and i think i've gotten carried away by a lot of stuff. I planned to do something that i shouldn't do and when now i think of it, i thought to myself, what was i thinking man. And then i started to think back whatever stuff i did which was wrong and not right. And i realized i've done a lot of stuff which hurt Your heart, especially after school reopened. I really don't know what gotten into me that made me plan it.

Decisions and desires which have distracted me from You, stuff i shouldn't do but did. I've repeatedly done stuff that doesn't please You. And yes i know i've been blind. I think i have been ignoring Your way. I've been doing less and less in what brings me closer to You and I'm not proud of it. I'm nothing without You, just a body that won't work and an empty heart.

So yes, thank you Sam for waking me up. (; You're a great cg leader and stay awesome! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment