Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Take my dreams,

Okay i know my title has nothing to do with what i'm writing. But i just couldn't think of anything else, and i'm listening to Britt Nicole's Set the World on Fire. So, hahah.

Okay i don't like today. Today is Wednesday. I don't like it. Not one bit. Know why? Cause my mom doesn't let me go out, pfffft, PLUS i have maths tuition later at night. Double pffft! So i have nothing to do at home. Maybe i'll go catch a movie lah. But i have to wait for my sis to wake up, which would be like around 1. Lazy pig. ._. Oh yes and i found my camera cable! Haha, thanks to Ying Chuan's blessing. DOUBLE SHOT okay. He blessed two times. LOL. Yesterday was super uber fun. Went out the whole day. Oh well. Today's boring. Kinda like karma. :/

Bye! Peace. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment