Saturday, May 22, 2010

I feel ... outdated. :/

Not allowed to use the computer for two weeks, is, torturing for someone like me who usually goes on every day. Yes, and when i go back on facebook, checked my 99+ notifications, i feel soooo outdated. Hhahaha yes. GOTTA CATCH UP WITH PEOPLE MAAN! :D Hahhahah omg. Yan hui and ying chuan and yi wei and guanhong made me laughed my ass off in the wall post man. OMG hahahaha! ;D But it's all dead and quiet now. Hmm.

You guys willl see A LOT of me now! :D My computer's back. My mom is her normal "not angry" self again. :D Hhahha. BORN TO REPRODUCE TOMORROW! ;D With Janice, Sel, Ba and Sek Hao! ;D Sean i know you're jealous i see Janice every week now! Hhah! ;D Ba, my ice cream tomorrow! :DD

Mamamamamama you guanhongg! Change my facebook password. -.- Pfft. Oh well. At least you didn't write or do anything to my facebook! ;D Hhah.Exams coming. STRESS STRESS STRESS. PLUS. THE GOOD THING! ALLGIRLSCAMP! YES! Sad lah jaclyn not goingg! D: Okay gonna eat pisang goreng and get fat! LOL. BYE

Peace. Bite me! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment