Saturday, May 15, 2010

I have to say, i'm proud of myself! :D

Helloo! I haven't online and on facebook for like a week! And i have to say i'm proud of myself for being able to resist to longg! :D My mom took away the computer cable and laptops and the Ipod is with my sis so i guess you guys won't be seeing me online during the weekends! Well, i guess it's pretty good for me too cause i guess i'm a little addicted to facebook. So, as i said, it'll be good for me to not go on facebook everyday. :D Please guy pleaaseee! DONOTSPAMMYFACEBOOKNOTIFICATIONS! ;D

Exams are coming up! And the pressure, is ohmy, HUGE! ;D All girls camp is in the middle of exams. So, God i really really pray that You'll give me the strength to study and concentrate. Please pleasee bless me so i will be able to remember whatever i've studied, and i will be able to go for All girls camp! ;D Lord without You i will never be able to do what i can do now. And i'm really thankful for what You've blessed me with. I love You. :D

I have BIBLE CLASS tomorrow! So excited! ;D I'm going with, Selena, Janice and Basil! At least, they're the ones i know who's going lah. :D AND YC TOMORROW! :D Hahha. Apparently Ba said the All Bro's Camp promo is really funny! So i really curious lah! :D Okay i better stop now!

Peace. Bite me! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment