Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm feeling unhealthy

I've been rather tired these few days. Consequences of sleeping after 1 during the hols. Having to wake up at 5.45 again everyday can KILL I TELL YOU. D: Plus i've been eating more than usual, at really weird times, so yes, my title says it all, i'm feeling unhealthy. :/

Somehow, school isn't that much fun anymore after the hols. I don't know it's me or the classes. I just sleep these days. SO TIRED LAH. Need more sleep, need more sleep! My results suck lah. I don't like them at all! Seni wtf. The most i can get is only like, 60. PFFT PFFT. I dont' feel like going to school next week. Gonna be such a bore. Guanhong not going for the whole week, luckily my BFF's theree! ( MAGIC FINGER :D ) Oooh Ooohhhh good news is! I got A for chineseee! :D First time in secondary school weih! :D 81. Am so very berry proud of myself! (;

Teachers day was okay lah i guess. Better than i expected. :/ I wasn't really sweating much and that made my day much much better! :D Oh yeah, congrats to those CHS idol winners. Some of them are really dramatic. :/

World CUP! SPAAIN! ENGLANDD! PORTUGAL! :D heehh. Okay, i'm really lazy to write already. SEE YAAH! :D

P.S. Hui Ling please reply my email.
P.P.S someone still owes me two presents! :D
P.P.P.S need more sleep. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment