Saturday, June 5, 2010

Okay. I'll update now lah. Well, AGC!

It was really a great experience, getting to know all those awesome myanmar and shelter kids, listening to Angie, and everythingg lah. Everything she said really impacted me. Especially on the last night. I can pretty much say i came back as a more enlightened person and better. ;D My mom didn't really want me to go cause it's in the middle of my exams. Well, frankly she didn't want me to go at all although i have signed up. But i went anyways. I gotta admit i went just to have fun and relieve stress, but it turned out to be different. ;D And i can honestly say i have no regrets. :D I wouldn't miss this to study at home.

Okay i have to organize my thoughts for a minute. There's so many things in my mind. Okay. All the talk bout Fear of the Lord really worked on me i guess. I remembered one of the speakers saying, the Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge and wisdom, and despising evil. During camp, i was worrying bout my exams. I didn't really have time to study and only did on the last night with Sel. At night before i sleep, i would think, ohmygosh how am i gonna finish studying in time, then i'll fall asleep. When i got back i was sooo tired i slept all the way. Monday was exams. I was super super super worried. But then somehow, during exams i was surprisingly calm and GUESS WHAT! I MANAGED TO ANSWER EVERYTHINGG! So yeaaah i really really really thank God for that. More proof that He's real in our lives. Well, only maths gave me a bit of a problem but NO WORRIES! :D I'm confident i'll do well. :D AMEN!

Gah chinese was stupid. I didn't know how to do 19 questions. But ohwell. I'll at least get a B. A strong B. I hope. (; HOLS ARE HEREE! ;D

Peace. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment