Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I just feel like blogging,

I haven't been blogging for some time. But somehow i feel like blogging now. I don't really know what to blog but i'm sure something will come out soon and blah blah blah i'll be writing a lot of crap here, just to waste away my time.

Just so many things to say. To express. Yet, they cannot be put into words.

What are friends for, if they're not by your side to comfort you during your bad times, to celebrate with you during good times. What are friends for, if you don't trust them and they don't trust you. What are friends for, if they don't listen to your problems and give you advice.

"A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
- George Washington

Yeap, true friends are indeed hard to find.


No comments:

Post a Comment