Wednesday, August 4, 2010

With books, papers and pens all around me,

Helloo! Yess i'm blogging. I know I haven't been updating. People like me are always busy you know, since i'm so important in everyone's lives. ;D heheh. Trials are coming and i can seriously tell you, I AM NOT PREPARED! D; Sometimes i would think about it and say, oh shucks, there's only 10 more days to trials. Other times, i would think, it's only trials what, the real thing is like two more months! :D And somehow, i'll be relieved. (; But of course that's only temporary. I'm waiting for the day to come when i'll freak out and go on study mode and do some hardcore studying. But so far, i haven't really got that feeling yet you know. ;D

Okaay another stupid thing. Piano exam. Yeah this one i'm already starting to freak out. Cause i know FOR SURE i cannot pass. And my piano exam is during trials. So, yes it's 10 more days to my piano exam. And i reaaally need to do some hardcore practising. Though i think that my hardcore practising is probably aileen's normal practising everyday. :D That girlfriend of mine siao one. But that's probably why she's my good friend lah. (;

Well i'm supposed to be studying now, but obviously i'm not right. I'm skipping school todaay and tomorrow so that leaves me plenty of time to study. But not so much time to practise. Maybe i'll use my studying time to practise. Hmm okay. I'm kinda lazy already, so BYE! I'm gonna watch Family Guy now. :D hehhe SO FUNNY! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment