Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pfft. D:

Hey people! Yes, i'm finally updating my blogg blogg again. I've been missing you bloggie! Sorry i abandoned you in your time of need. I no internet mah, can't blame me okay bloggie. :D Okay today's been like a really really tiring and chaotic day. Easter Rally's this friday! And hahaa yes i've been doing some last minute stuff which is super not bertanggungjawab as Pn Phang would put it. ;D And and! I don't like you weather. I don't like you at all! Why do you always have to be so hot, hot till people sweat their faces off! Ohmyy dear weather, please, wear some cloud clothes for a change and shield us from your hotness. I really can't stand you anymore. ;DD Hahaa. I woke up late today. Half an hour late. Gosh, i got ready in like 15 minutes. Fastest record time laa!

Yeah today was okay la. Better than the last few days. Last few days, i was really emofied and super quiet. I mean, quieter than usual la. Hmm, why ah. I also don't know. Maybe i'm just too tired. Oh yeaah and STUPIDGEOGRAPHYPROJECT! You made me slave all night, project. And gah, teacher doesn't want you lah! So now you have no where to go but come to me. Well, now you're in Guanhong's bag la. BUT, you'll come to me soon la. IDON'TLIKEYOUATALLGEOGRAPHYPROJECT! I have been super outdated in stuff lately laa, due to my lack of internet connection. I was so bored, i played finish plants vs. zombies the second time. Lol. Yes how lifeless of me. BUT, you can't blame me! What am i gonna do la. One month without internet you know! Wahliao. My inbox kena spam dieeeeee by facebook notifications.

Oh yeah! Before i forget, HAPPYBIRTHDAYDANIELLENG! God loves you and you know it! He has brought you to this earth to fill it with your happiness and joy! Heeeheh Nielle you've been a blessing to me and ILOVEYOU! ♥♥♥

Oh yeah, i got 9th place in class. Have to tell my mom. She doesn't know yet. Well, at least that cheered me up. And i really really thank those people who have been making me laugh. Yeah. You guys are cool. ♥ Jaclyn and Rachel i love you guys no matter what! ;D ♥

Oh Heavenly Father, i just really pray that i won't be emo and lifeless anymore. FILLMEWITHYOURENERGY! INEEDIT! I really pray you give me strength to go through everything, ESPECIALLY my piano. I'm really starting to dislike piano more than i have ever before. D:

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment