Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Boo Boo.

I didn't go to school today so of course i'm at home. I'm terribly sick here and i blame Jia Min for passing it to me -.- pfffttt. Staying at home's so boring lah. Nothing to do at all. You can't expect me to study right. Maybe i will lah. Later when i have the mood.

Anyway, Hui Ling and Esther's coming later! Esther's going to HongKong tomorrow. Gosh i just noticed that a lot of people i know have been going to HongKong. Esther ohhh Estherrr! She's going back to Aussie soon and not coming back for 5 years dudes. 5 EFFINGG YEARS. Hui ling, you and I should go to Aussie together when were 18 and see Estherrrr! Yay! What a good idea lah. ;DDDDD

Okay so since I have nothing to do, I shall complete the list. How good of me. Byeee. ;D

♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment