Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hi! My name is Joe!

Hahahhahah! I tell you guys, yesterday, me, Jac and Xukie eating Ipoh chicken rice! Then we eating eating suddenly Jac said.

" Eh you know ah when i 5 years old like that i watch the disney channel, playhouse disney ah, got this one thing. It's like, Hi! My name is Joe! And i work in a window factory. One day my mom came up to me and say hey joe are you busy? I said no ! Cause i work in a window factory! "

So me and Jac were like reciting the thing and it's never ending one you know! Hahhahahhaha!
I remember we were laughing like crazy people over there.

Know wad's the best part? We didn't have to pay for our lunch! Hahaha! Know why? Cause actually we went with Guanhong and Phang Hoong too. Mana tau they ditched us go sit with Wailee Kean Yip they all. So when we asked for the bill, i said, The bill give to that table! Then we run off! Hahahha! So yeah they paid for us. Wooohoooo! (: (:


No comments:

Post a Comment