Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pfft. Chinese my foot.

People guess what. I'm chinese wakil. Weird right? Considering the fact that my chinese isn't good at all. Now i know what it feels like to have responsibilities, so boring lah. Jaclyn i know why you don't want do KT already. Haahha yes people, Jaclyn is KT. So unbelievable right, she so retarded. Today somemore SS there during PE. Hahahahah.

Jaclyn : Mel! Let's hide behind that thing ( something that's big and tall ).

Then you know lah, I nice mah, so i play along with her lor.

Mel : Okay. :/

Wah then she go there play spy worr, spy on teacher, laughing the whole time. Like slowly peep then when saw teacher, faster faster go back down. Then peep again. Hahahhah! Laugh dieeeee meeee i tell you. Then she laugh laugh laugh, I also laugh laugh laugh. Eh fyi, I'm not SS-ing, cause i'm laughing at her SS. She is SS that's why laugh until so retarded. Sorry lah Jaclyn, but i really beh tahan must blog about it.

Whoops. (;

♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment