Sunday, January 31, 2010

My babyy (;

Today someone turns 15 (: Guess who? Yesss! It's my babyy Jaclyn Wong!

Happy Birthday Jaclyn!

You're 15 noww! Older than me! Be proud of it! Cause God made you this way (: He made you come out from your mummy's tummy on the 31st of January (;

You're someone who doesn't get mad no matter how me and Xuk annoy you. (:

You're someone who is an awesome strong woman who's good in sports! Yeah! (:

You're someone nice, and funny. (:

You're someone who always ss with me. (:

You're someone who laughs and laughs like a retard. (:

Gosh i tell you, if i'm not sitting with you this year, it's gonna be sooooooo darnnnn boring for me. I loveee you Jaclyn Wong! Because you're such a retard that you make life so fun for me. (: And i think i'm starting to talk like you. :/ Hmm.

Anyways! Yes, Happy Birthday and may God bless you with everything he has. He made you for a purpose (other than being my best friend) and i do think that through you He will surely do greater things. (:

P.s I'm being a good good good friend so i will not mention Wong KK here. (: eehehe.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment