Friday, April 30, 2010

Decisions , decisions. );

I'm like super undecided bout this. Goshh, I've been asking around, and, it's like 50-50 percent. Okay so please people, help me decide, ALLGIRLSCAMP OR STAYHOMESTUDYFOREXAMS.

Okay okay don't get me wrong. If i just ask you to choose like that, you guys would be like, AREYOUCRAZY! CAMP LAH! But, the thing is, camp is in the middle of my exams. D: My exams are from 26th May to 3rd June, All girls camp is 28-30th june which is like during the three-day-weekend. So i really don't know whether to go for camp, or stay home and do what everyone is doing and study, and make good use of the three-day-weekend. Please pleasee God, make my mind clear. My parents allow me to go, they said, as long as i study hard before exams, i have nothing to worry about. BUT I SCARED LAH! LAST MINUTE STUDYING/REFRESHING MY MIND IS ALWAYS GOOD! Jaclyn jaclyn! AREYOUGOING? I really wanna go, and get happy with JANICE, JACLYN, HUEI MINN, EUGENIA AND THE OTHER CRAZY DONKEYS! But, exams. D: what a bummer. D:

Please please guys, Gimme your opinions. :D

Peace. Bite me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment