Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Rally. ♥

Easter Rally has really been a blast. I didn't really expect so many people to come, i think the others did not too. :/ The Dewan Kuliah was really packed and HOT! Yes people HOT! Too much carbon dioxide in the air. And, i didn't expect for so many people to respond to the altar call too! This just shows how great and awesome God is. I really thank Him for making Easter Rally a great success. Next year, hahaa, you guys wait. It's gonna be more awesome than before. Greater things will be done, just wait! ♥

Now that Easter Rally is gone, *sighs* i am soo relieved. Hahaa now we have CF CAMP to look forward to! :D Malacca has like simply the best awjian, and not forgetting cendol and wan tan meee! :D Heehehe!

Oh yeah and i created a CHS recess revo group! (; So please guys, JOIN! I tell you it's gonna be soo cool and awesome doing stuff around school to spread God's love. :D Hahah the expressionon Wong KK's was EPIC when he saw the card i gave him. He was smiling and started preaching to me and Jaclyn. KDK. Oh well.

P.S. I lovee my blankie! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment