Monday, April 12, 2010

♥'s

I had such a blast yesterday with Jaclyn and Amanda. :D Sad laa i didn't get to sleepover. D: Oh well. Amanda followed me and Jac to churchh! And she LIKED it! Amen to that eh? :) Heehehe, somehow when we were having breakfast, EYEBROWS became the topic of the day! Oh and today too! KDK :) Sad la all the hilarious pictures of Dylan and his eyebrows no more dee. Aiyo. :( After that we went for lunch at Curve with Dylan. Ohmygoshh! Lunch was a funnyyyy thinggg man! We suddenly got obsessed with everyone's eyebrows! Dylan's planning to make plucking eyebrows his career! And i bet Hushil would LOVEE so hire him. Me and manda almost fell off the stairs laaa today looking at his eyebrows LMAO! :DD

Church was awesome as usual. And i get to seee my moo mooo cow who love rumputs! ;D Heheh Janicee i've been missing you like siaoo man although i know it's bad for health but i beh tahan. ;) heehe.

And i really thank God for you. Yes, thank you for calling me. I just suddenly realize why am i so stressed out these days. :D I ♥ YOU! I know God really loves me cause he has blessed me with you! ♥



I really miss these outings with just the three of us ! Pleaseeee plan one againn sooon! ♥♥
And Ba, i still like your old hair, although you still look as good now! Peace. ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment