Sunday, April 25, 2010

On the other hand, balloons are quite cool! :D

Balloon selling today was super awesome! :D I like the pink balloons! They're so pretty! :D Well, i selled balloons together with Basil, Sek Hao, John, Jedida and a few kids, which i can't really remember their names. *Oops* Jonathan, Jannah and this dude which i can't remember your name now *SORRY* were there too! ;D Hahah apparently before i came, John was given this lecture by someone who he tried to sell the balloon to about how the balloons we're selling aren't bio-degradable! LOL! :DD

Sek Hao, you need your ears dug! BITE ME! :D HAAHHA! MEMANG LAUGH DIE. Basil! I want a tap tap revenge 2 rematch okay! And you owe me ice creaaam! :D *hint* I like cookies and creeaam! ;DD

Oohh! I have two new best friends today! How cool is that? Two in a day! (; ♥

Peace. Bite me! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment