Friday, April 16, 2010

The sun is so not cool !

You know what? I don't like the sun. The sun makes you darker, sweaty and it's hot. Being fair is cool, don't you think? Look at people like Janice and Wai lee ! They're fair AND cool! :DD Gah. School today was boring, as usual. Guanhong just can't keep his mouth shut about No.1 and how good he played in volleyball. -.- Whole day today mann! Then when i got bored and went to sleep, he went and tell jaclyn. Oh well. I pity jaclyn! LOL. :D Oh well. Sports day is coming up. Yes i'm dreading it. Because it's gonna be oh-so-hot with the sexy , hot sun. YELLOW HOUSE ! :D Okay i gotta go now. Tuition! UGH. English ! Oh well, at least there's Hui ling. Oh yeah! Speaking about hui ling, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BABYY! YES YOU'RE FIFTEEEEN! AND YESS YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME ALTHOUGH I'M TALLER! :D Oh well, LOVE YOU BABYY!

P.s. i don't care hockhong you have to tell me or you owe me one. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment