Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yes peeps! I'm water baptised! :D

Today was an awesome day. Yes i can never forget it even if i tried. YES, i was water baptised with Jaclyn, Janice, Mandy, Alicia and Zkay! From stopping halfway on the way to jaclyn's house to change car, to all the people hugging and congratulatingg me after baptism. Yes indeed an unforgettable day. FOR THOSE WHO THOUGHT I WAS FOOLING OR ANYTHING, I'M NOT OKAY! I was just nervous, that's why i said uhh. I didn't even know i said it, until everyone laughed and i wondered why. :/ Oh well.

It all concludes to the fact, the 73 people, arise as a new person in Christ today. Amen to that! ;D Jaclyn and her whole family got baptised today. :D And i must say, i think i'm a little lousy as a daughter, i didn't know my daddy was already baptised. Hmm. But sadly, other than that, my mom and sisters are not. Sad eh? Oh well. Pray for them i will! ;D YC TOMORROW! :D I'm a happy girl now! ;D Saw keanyip and his buddies in church as well! YC YC YC! Oh how i miss you yc donkeys! ;D I lovee you Jesus!

Anddd! I loveee you yc donkeys! ;D Cool motion today ehh Sek Hao! :D Maximillian aka ali baba, scissors paper stoneee! Sorry lah i made your hand soooo red, but red is cool! :D hmm. MU won. 1-0. Was watching sambil eating dinner. :D

Kay byee! LOVES you peeps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment